Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Ingmar Kliche <in...@googlemail.com> on 2007/07/09 13:28:23 UTC

Re: [SCXML] Inject external event with XML payload () into SCXML engine

(Move this thread to the user list)

Rahul,

you wrote:

> You can define expression language functions to do more specialized
things.

That sounds interesting. Do you have an advice where to find examples on how
to define EL functions and how to use them in an SCXML document?

Thanks,
Ingmar.

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 7/9/07, Ingmar Kliche <in...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> (Move this thread to the user list)

<snip/>

Thanks!

> Rahul,
>
> you wrote:
>
> > You can define expression language functions to do more specialized
> things.
>
> That sounds interesting. Do you have an advice where to find examples on how
> to define EL functions and how to use them in an SCXML document?

<snap/>

See bottom of the user guide page on Contexts and Evaluators [1] for a
short description.

-Rahul

[1] http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/scxml/guide/contexts-evaluators.html