Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by "Nelson, Randy" <ra...@bankofamerica.com> on 2004/06/22 22:37:26 UTC

RE: New beta snapshot and sdl parse error

Sorry to keep asking these silly questions, but is there an easy way to tell
what all changed between the last 2 beta releases?  In particular, with the
way the sdl and/or descriptions are parsed?

My sdl works with the older beta, but with the new beta I get the error:

.../META-INF/hivemodule.sdl: Unexpected element description within
module/service-point
  at org.apache.hivemind.parse.DescriptorParser.parse(Unknown Source)
  at org.apache.hivemind.impl.RegistryBuilder.processModule(Uknown Resource)

Notice there are no line numbers where the error occurs.  Previously, if I
had an sdl error (which I had several while converting from xml), it would
show me at what line number it occured.

Thanks,
Randy