Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Zied Hamdi <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/04 14:17:29 UTC

[tobago] tc:time disable att doesn't work

Hi,

I'm unable to disable a tc:time is it a misuse?

Regards,
Zied

Re: [tobago] tc:time disable att doesn't work

Posted by Zied Hamdi <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bernd,

Thanks, sorry I didn't look at issues :-o.

Regards,
Zied

--
Zied Hamdi
zatreex.sourceforge.net

Re: [tobago] tc:time disable att doesn't work

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Hello Zied,