Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Adam Jack <aj...@TrySybase.com> on 2003/05/02 18:05:40 UTC

[VFS] Is VFS in scarab? (was RE: [VFS] FileObject.exists (when HTTP) seems not to work as expected...)

Is VFS really in scarab, or is that some Maven site default? I can't find a
role that allows me to report bugs on that module.

Also, I don't see it in bugzilla either.

Is this just me?

regards

Adam