Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Arved Sandstrom <Ar...@chebucto.ns.ca> on 2001/04/19 04:12:11 UTC

Re: AW: AW: Problems with inline height in a block/block-container

At 02:42 PM 4/17/01 +0200, bachner wrote:
>When will this feature be implemented?
>I know, it's a tricky question, when somebody expect an exact estimation -
>an estimation in months from now on would be enough from our point of view.
>
>Thanks,
>Eduard.

If we don't have line-stacking-strategy implemented properly within 3 months
then we're in trouble. I'd go so far as to say that we would hope to have
proper line-area stacking within 2 months.

Regards,
Arved

Fairly Senior Software Type
e-plicity (http://www.e-plicity.com)