Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2012/04/01 19:11:37 UTC

Re: [] Release jena-larq 1.0.0-incubating (RC-1)

On 27/03/12 17:07, Paolo Castagna wrote:
> Robert Vesse wrote:
>> I would release now as we have several more rounds of emails and votes to get through before Jena actually gets to graduate, namely:
>>
>> - Proposed Resolution Discussion on general@i.a.o
>> - Resolution vote on general@i.a.o
>> - Board Meeting (which is third monday of month so if we time everything nicely we may get graduation approved by end of April)
>
> Hi Rob
>
> We currently have two +1 from committers, vote has closed.
> I think it is possible to run the [VOTE] for longer an wait to
> see if another vote comes (if it is necessary) before sending
> the [VOTE] on general@i.a.o. But, I am not sure about this.
>
> I assumed my [VOTE] was implicit, but I guess it is a wrong
> assumption, so I explicitly voted now (but after the deadline).
> Is such vote valid?

Two +1's so far.

Is this vote really closed?  I don't see a CLOSED message.  The deadline
is really just the earliest time when you can declare a RESULT and close
it with a positive outcome because you have then timed out on any -1's.
  Voting after the named deadline is all too common.

What do you want to do?  Having said it's closed in this message,
without a message tagged as such, leaves it in an uncertain state.  Time
to collapse that wave function.

	Andy

Posted by Paolo Castagna <ca...@googlemail.com>.
Benson Margulies wrote: