Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/04 00:34:06 UTC

Re: [collections] Next release question

Hello Daniel,

The release schedule is based on availability of volunteers like myself and
others here. I personally do not have immediate plans for Collections but I
am aware that we need a release to move forward with BeanUtils. We have
some work in progress on new bloom filter code but I am not sure how much
work this needs.

Gary

Posted by Alex Herbert <al...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, 8 Feb 2022 at 17:58, Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com> wrote:

> I think the Bloom filter code is ready.  However I would like someone to
> pass an eye over the major changes from the last review.

I am nearly completed with a second review.

Alex

Re: [collections] Next release question

Posted by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com>.
I think the Bloom filter code is ready.  However I would like someone to
pass an eye over the major changes from the last review.

But it works, it is cleaner, and it is smaller.  So, perhaps it is time
to push the button.