Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Jakob Frank <ja...@apache.org> on 2014/04/24 12:29:18 UTC

Marmotta 3.1.1 maintenance release

Hi all,

now that Marmotta 3.2.0 is finally out, I'd like to draw your
attention back to the 3.1.1 maintenance release [1] which has been on
our list for quite some time now.

Since this is maintenance release, I suggest to only release the
source package and maven artifacts - and not the other binary
packages. This makes checking the release easier and pushes new users
to the 3.2.0 version. WDYT?

All issues scheduled for 3.1.1 have been solved, if you have any
additional things that should be included in 3.1.1 please bring them
up now (please remember: 3.1.1 is a maintenance release, so the focus
is on critical bugfixes). Otherwise I will start the release process
tomorrow.

Best,
Jakob

Re: Marmotta 3.1.1 maintenance release

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
+1 to make a simple release (source + maven artifacts) to support those
scenarios that, for whatever reason, cannot be upgraded to 3.2.0

--
Sergio Fernández
Senior Researcher