Posted to dev@fluo.apache.org by Alan Camillo <al...@blueshift.com.br> on 2017/12/19 13:18:38 UTC

About user group

Hello Fluo group!

My name is Alan, I'm a big date architect and owner of a company called
BlueShift Brasil. And I'm looking foward for Apache Fluo. I'd like to know
about a user group to because I was no able to find, is it exist?

I have many questions to do and I would'nt like to post those here.
If I could help if something in the project, please count on me.

Thanks!
Alan Camillo
*BlueShift *I IT Director
Cel.: +55 11 98283-6358
Tel.: +55 11 4605-5082

Re: About user group

Posted by Mike Walch <mw...@apache.org>.
I think we should create a user list.  I am going to start a separate
thread on this topic.

Re: About user group

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.