Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Goetzmann Bertrand <bg...@sophia.symag.com> on 2006/01/20 09:20:27 UTC

Simple question on Cocoon and Web Service

Hi again,

I know there is a way to use Cocoon as a SOAP client to invoke a web service, but what about implementing a web service with Cocoon ? Is it out of the scope of Cocoon ?

Thank you.

"As Java implies platform independence, and
XML implies language independence, JXTA implies
network independence."

B e r t r a n d   G o e t z m a n n
Sun Certified Enterprise Architect for J2EE Technology

<!-- O B J E C T  - E V E R Y W H E R E, sur Apache Cocoon -->
<site_web href=" www.object-everywhere.com "/>

LaSer-Symag
Tél. 04 92 91 34 00
www.symag.com

Re: Simple question on Cocoon and Web Service

Posted by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org>.

And there are the Apache Axis integration samples in
COCOON_HOME/src/blocks/axis

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006, JanGeek wrote:

> Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 09:55:46 +0100
> From: JanGeek <ja...@geeksonly.de>
> To: users@cocoon.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Simple question on Cocoon and Web Service
>
> Hi Bertrand,
>
> you may have a look at the wiki-page:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/WebServiceServer
>

> On Friday 20 January 2006 09:20, Goetzmann Bertrand wrote:
>> Hi again,
>>
>> I know there is a way to use Cocoon as a SOAP client to invoke a web
> service, but what about implementing a web service with Cocoon ? Is it out of
> the scope of Cocoon ?
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> "As Java implies platform independence, and
>> XML implies language independence, JXTA implies
>> network independence."
>>
>> B e r t r a n d   G o e t z m a n n
>> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>> Sun Certified Developer for the Java 2 Platform
>> Sun Certified Enterprise Architect for J2EE Technology
>>
>> <!-- O B J E C T  - E V E R Y W H E R E, sur Apache Cocoon -->
>> <site_web href=" www.object-everywhere.com "/>
>>
>> LaSer-Symag
>> Tél. 04 92 91 34 00
>> www.symag.com

- --
Giacomo Pati

Re: Simple question on Cocoon and Web Service

Posted by JanGeek <ja...@geeksonly.de>.
Hi Bertrand,

--
Gruß, Jan