Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Gevorg Hari <ge...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/28 02:00:51 UTC

Search functionality not working

Hello,

I'm evaluating Archiva and I'm having the following issue. I uploaded a
couple of artifacts in the snapshot repository and I can see them in the
Browse section on the left. However, if I try to search them in the Search
tab I cannot find them.

I already tried to do Directory and Index scanning. I cannot find anything
useful in the archiva.log. How do I debug this issue?

Thanks!

Re: Search functionality not working

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Sounds weird.
Did you force an indexing of the repository?

--
Olivier