Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by John <jo...@quivinco.com> on 2012/11/01 10:36:45 UTC

best Eclipse platform

Hi,

I've been using Indigo but the m2e and run jetty plugins seem to not work well.

Is there a particular Eclipse version that runs well with these plugins and supports any tapestry aware editor plugins?

regards,
John

Re: best Eclipse platform

Posted by David Canteros <da...@gmail.com>.
I'm using Juno and I see the maven dependencies in same way that Indigo,
all in the folder called  "Maven dependencies"...  I think you can control
this by editing the project file called  ".classpath" .

David Germán Canteros

Re: best Eclipse platform

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, 01 Nov 2012 11:46:00 -0200, John <jo...@quivinco.com> wrote:

> Hi,

Hi!

> I don't like how Juno shows all the maven dependencies in the root
> project node, which is why I went back to Indigo and I also don't see
> any of the maven tasks listed on the run menu. Is there a tweak to
> organise the project more manageably?

I'm using Juno and m2e and the Maven dependencies are shown inside a
single folder and all the Maven stuff is shown in the Run menu. In other
words, it works the same way as it did in previous versions. How are you
setting up your projects? Don't forget to right-click your project ->
Maven -> Convert project to Maven (I don't remember the exact words).

http://code.google.com/p/tapestrytools/.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo

Re: best Eclipse platform