Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Xuefu Zhang <xz...@cloudera.com> on 2013/11/08 18:30:34 UTC

precommit test

Hi,

It seems that pre-commit tests are not running. I wonder if anyone knows
why?

Thanks,
Xuefu

Re: precommit test

Posted by Xuefu Zhang <xz...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks for the info, Brock.

Yesterday I submitted a couple of patches, expecting to get the result this
morning. However, they didn't run. I had to manually submit the request
this morning. Right now they are waiting in queue.

--Xuefu

Re: precommit test

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.