Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by lk_kylin <lk...@163.com> on 2017/11/08 01:15:02 UTC

can't get hive table by restful api

hi,all:
       I installed kylin 2.2.0 ,and build the sample cube,when I try the rest api I got error:
       my code :
       this line work fine :
       ResponseEntity<String> b = restTemplate.getForEntity("http://" + serverIp + "/kylin/api/model/{modelName}", String.class, "kylin_sales_model");

       this line got error:
       ResponseEntity<String> a = restTemplate.getForEntity("http://" + serverIp + "/kylin/api/tables/{tableName}", String.class, "KYLIN_SALES");

       error from kylin.log:
       WARN  [http-bio-7070-exec-9] servlet.PageNotFound:1176 : No mapping found for HTTP request with URI [/kylin/api/tables/KYLIN_SALES] in DispatcherServlet with name 'kylin'

       I don't know why?

2017-11-08

lk_kylin

Re: Re: can't get hive table by restful api

Posted by Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org>.
Thank you for pointing out this mistake. A new document update is
submitted.
https://github.com/apache/kylin/commit/bf5f126e04a852d8b2808ec575ad3ed5d30dd2d4
The website will be updated one day later.

Posted by lk_kylin <lk...@163.com>.

Posted by Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org>.