Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sherman Mohler <ee...@inficad.com> on 2000/11/19 17:11:14 UTC

Multiple IIS redirectors for SSL/non SSL Servlets

I would like to somehow map TomCat to IIS more than once, so that I can have
one virtual directory that I can put "require secure channel" (for credit
cards) and another for normal processing (for performance). I have searched
the archives, and while I have seen several similar requests but no
solutions. I have tried to map the "jakarta" directory in muliple times
under other virtual directories (e.g. /secured/examples/... v.s
/unsecures/examples/...) but this didn't work.

Any suggestions?  Thanks!

-- Sherman Mohler