Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Oleksandr Fedorenko <ma...@intercollab.kiev.ua> on 2001/09/19 13:08:54 UTC

Cannot handle 403 status with error page

Hi.

I try to access to protected page, but login  page and login error pages
work if  I entered incorrect username or password.

If I entered correct username and password but that has no required
role, I accepted only html page with message :
'HTTP Status 403 - Access to the requested resource has been denied' .

How to avoid it ? I mean go to login page again or how to catch it with
error-page . Error pafe works fine for 404 status,
for example, but doesn't work for 403 code .

Thanks .