Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> on 2019/05/30 10:54:41 UTC

[ANN] New Dubbo committer: Tiger Wang

Hi Community,

On behalf of the Dubbo PMC, I am pleased to announce that Tiger
Wang[1], a.k.a wanghbxxxx, has been voted in as a new Dubbo committer.

Please join me to say congratulations to him!

Tiger, would you please briefly introduce yourself to the community?

[1] https://github.com/wanghbxxxx

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: [ANN] New Dubbo committer: Tiger Wang

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by haibin wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi community,