Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Johannes Fahrenkrug <jf...@gebeco.de> on 2004/06/04 14:52:25 UTC

German Subversion install guide for Linux and Solaris

Hello fellow subversionists,

I've put together a (imho) quite extensive tutorial on how to set up a
subversion server on linux or solaris.
I thought this might be helpful for some people and everyone is
welcome to read it. I appreciate every piece of advice or feedback and
I'll try to keep the document up to date.
I'm planning on translating it into English some time soon, but until
then all the German-speaking list members might want to take a look at it:

http://iedb.org/svn/svn-install.txt

Cheers,

Johannes.