Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Lars Heinemann <la...@compart.net> on 2008/10/16 14:31:43 UTC

Re: Example for EMail

Sylvester,

that would be best done in an own service. For this you could make a bean-
service unit and wire the mail poller (using it's targetService attribute) to
this bean. Inside the bean you could react on new mails.

But those things are best discussed on the mailing lists as other people may
also be interested here.

Regards
Lars

Am Thursday 16 October 2008 14:19:44 schrieben Sie: