Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Marvin777 <xy...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/30 09:55:28 UTC

[Table API example] Table program cannot be compiled. This is a bug. Please file an issue

Hi all,

I have a simple test for looking at Flink Table API and hit an exception
reported as a bug.  I wonder though if it is a missing something.

BTW, the example is flink-examples-table-with-dependencies.jar, and the
version is 1.4.2 .

Thanks Mavin.

[image: image.png]

Re:kafka connector[specificStartOffset cannot auto commit offset to zookeeper]

Posted by 孙森 <se...@creditease.cn>.
HI,all:
        I specify the exact offsets the consumer should start from for each partition.But the Kafka consumer connot periodically commit the offsets to Zookeeper.
I have disabled the checkpoint only if the job is stopped.This is my code:

val properties = new Properties()
properties.setProperty("bootstrap.servers", config.kafka_input.kafka_base_config.brokers)
properties.setProperty("zookeeper.connect", config.zookeeper_address)
properties.setProperty("group.id<http://group.id>", config.kafka_input.groupId)
properties.setProperty("session.timeout.ms", config.kafka_input.sessionTimeout)
properties.setProperty("enable.auto.commit", config.kafka_input.autoCommit.toString)
val flinkxConfigUtils = new WormholeFlinkxConfigUtils(config)
val topics = flinkxConfigUtils.getKafkaTopicList
val myConsumer = new FlinkKafkaConsumer010[(String, String, String, Int, Long)](topics, new WormholeDeserializationStringSchema, properties)

val specificStartOffsets = flinkxConfigUtils.getTopicPartitionOffsetMap
myConsumer.setStartFromSpecificOffsets(specificStartOffsets)

Can anyone explain the problem?
Thanks very much!

Re: [Table API example] Table program cannot be compiled. This is a bug. Please file an issue

Posted by Marvin777 <xy...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, it works.

Hequn Cheng <ch...@gmail.com> 于2018年12月2日周日 下午2:36写道:

Posted by Hequn Cheng <ch...@gmail.com>.