Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2006/10/14 03:39:50 UTC

Starting to create the branch

I put the Maven support in the standalone runtime and we have been
able to test samples that in both standalone and webapp
configurations that are not using the dependency mechanism. Rick
reports that BigBank is still working (although it has not as yet
been converted to use the dependency mechanism).

I think this gives us a good point at which to create the
stabilization branch as discussed earlier. I am going to start
cutting over based on trunk revision 463877.

--
Jeremy

Re: Starting to create the branch

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.
Sounds like you're in the parent directory - it built for me from
here: ~/tuscany/branches/sca-java-M2/sca

It won't build if you wipe the repo as it has dependencies on e.g.
buildtools, sdo that would be resolved by things that aren't released
yet. For now you need to have versions of those in the repo from a
build of the trunk.
--
Jeremy

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.