Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/23 05:04:14 UTC

Invalid links in sca-java-development-guide

Hi All,

While surfing through Tuscany web site's sca-java development guide,
http://tuscany.apache.org/sca-java-development-guide.html
I've noticed that some links to repositories are broken.

Isn't it valuable to add the correct links?

I would like to create a JIRA documentation issue on this, if the
community agrees.

Appreciate if you can guide me to the documentation patching guide
of Tuscany.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal

C.S.Nirmal J. Fernando
Faculty of Engineering,
University of Moratuwa,
Sri Lanka.
Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/

Re: Invalid links in sca-java-development-guide

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nirmal,

Yes its valuable to have the correct links and any fixes would be
welcome. Using JIRA is good as it means we can easily track your
contributions.

   ...ant