Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Srinath Perera <he...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2003/10/10 06:56:47 UTC

Re: axismora code imported to contrib / how to test axismora

Hi All,

Actually everything is described in the
[Apache]/ws-axis/contrib/axismora/docs/build_guide.html

I brief it here as well,

check out code [Apache]/ws-axis/contrib/axismora create a directory
called lib inside aixmora,then copy all following jar to the lib,

1) LIB DIRECTORY
   -------------
   jakarta-ant        from http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/
   wsdl4j             from http://www-124.ibm.com/developerworks/projects/wsdl4j/
   commons-logging    from http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging.html
   commons-discovery  from http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/discovery.html
   log4j              from http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j
   activation         from http://java.sun.com/products/javabeans/glasgow/jaf.html
   xpp3-1.1.3.2.jar   from http://www.extreme.indiana.edu/xpp/
   servlet.jar.       from http://java.sun.com/products/servlet/
   axis.jar (axis1.1) from http://ws.apache.org/axis/releases.html
   jaxrpc.jar         from http://ws.apache.org/axis/releases.html
   axis-ant.jar 	  from http://ws.apache.org/axis/releases.html
   xercesImpl.jar , xmlApis.jar and xmlParserAPIs.jar from http://xml.apache.org/xerces-j/.
   plus put
          junit3.8.1.jar to lib if wants to run tests ...

   (you can get most jars from the aixs1.1/lib and tomcat/commons which
I belive most of u have .. :) May be we will put the xpp jar (only
outside one) to cvs(it is quite small) to make your work easier )

2)BUILDING
 Then change directory to axismora and type "ant build-all"
It will create folder build/webapps/axismora ...
copy this build/webapps/axismora ...to your tomcat webapps restart the
tomcat.

3)TESTING
There are set of UsageTests already deployed.
You can test them by ant -f usagetests.xml from
[Apache]/ws-axis/contrib/axismora directory.

4) DEPLOY YOUR OWN SERVICE
to do so you need a WSDL of the service, there is WSDL2Ws tool.
(you can try simpleTypes(common ones) simple complextypes arrayType in
the schema. We DONOT SUPPORT ENUMERATIONS,EXTENTIONS FROM TYPES
xsd:anyTpe yet.), NO ATTACHMENT suuport yet.

* add all jar to the classpath and use
org.apache.axismora.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws <wsdlfilename> -sserver
	-o./<o/p folder> -ljava it will genarate classes,
* then fill the implementation of the
<servicename>Impl class, compile it and copy all the classes to the
webapps/WEB-INF/classes in your tomcat.
* add new serviceentry to the mora-server.wsdd (it is just like
server-config.wsdd file/ same code actually :) )
* restart tomcat

5) TEST YOUR OWN SERVICE
we do not have client yet,
please use axis1.1 client. MAKE SURE TO TURN OFF MULTIREFS.

If any problems see docs/FAQ.html, If do not help please post mail to
mailing list. (we will answer you with in about a day, we behind 12
hours to USA :) )

Thanks you all. Please let us know how improve on the code/etc

Srinath/Dimuthu/Pavan/JK