Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Faux Manuel - S0810239008 <S0...@students.fh-hagenberg.at> on 2011/04/09 21:19:59 UTC

Extension point for URL generator

Hi,

I want to write an URL generator plugin for Nutch, but can't figure out which extension point to use.
I've tried the Parser point, but figured out that only one parser extension is called per URL and it's not possible to inject URLs without breaking the parser itself.
Using the HTMLFilter point is not useful either, because I would be restricted to HTML URL as seed URLs.

Is this type of plugin realizable with Nutch's plugin system?

Kind regards,
Manuel Faux

Sent from my Windows Phone