Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Lucien Gentis <lu...@univ-lorraine.fr> on 2013/03/29 13:08:05 UTC

french translated file problem

Hello,

mod_macro.xml and mod_macro.xml.fr are present in 2.4 branch, but only
english version is visible from Internet :

Not Found

The requested URL /docs/2.4/mod/mod_macro.html.fr was not found on this
server.

There seems to be a tag problem in mod_macro.xml and mod_macro.xml.fr
files, but why has build mod_macro.html.en, but not mod_macro.html.fr ?

Re: french translated file problem

Posted by Lucien Gentis <lu...@univ-lorraine.fr>.
Le 29/03/2013 13:16, Jeff Trawick a écrit :
> On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 8:08 AM, Lucien Gentis
> <lu...@univ-lorraine.fr> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> mod_macro.xml and mod_macro.xml.fr are present in 2.4 branch, but only
>> english version is visible from Internet :
>>
>> Not Found
>>
>> The requested URL /docs/2.4/mod/mod_macro.html.fr was not found on this
>> server.
>>
>> There seems to be a tag problem in mod_macro.xml and mod_macro.xml.fr files,
>> but why has build mod_macro.html.en, but not mod_macro.html.fr ?
> fixed in r1462451
>
> A couple of days ago when someone noticed that the English version
> wasn't available I just ran build.sh with no arguments under
> docs/manual/build.  I should have run "./build.sh all", which is what
> is done by "make docs" from the root directory.

Happy weekend to all

Lucien

Re: french translated file problem

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.
<lu...@univ-lorraine.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> mod_macro.xml and mod_macro.xml.fr are present in 2.4 branch, but only
> english version is visible from Internet :
>
> Not Found
>
> The requested URL /docs/2.4/mod/mod_macro.html.fr was not found on this
> server.
>
> There seems to be a tag problem in mod_macro.xml and mod_macro.xml.fr files,
> but why has build mod_macro.html.en, but not mod_macro.html.fr ?

fixed in r1462451

A couple of days ago when someone noticed that the English version
wasn't available I just ran build.sh with no arguments under
docs/manual/build.  I should have run "./build.sh all", which is what
is done by "make docs" from the root directory.

Born in Roswell... married an alien...
http://emptyhammock.com/