Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org> on 2005/09/13 23:58:38 UTC

Wrote some documentation for the validation tonight:

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/blocks/
validation.html

I know that Gianugo wanted to know how to integrate Schematron with
it. Gianugo, does the doc make sense for you? Look at the last chapter.

     Pier (off to write the transformer docs now)

Re: Validation: documentation

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@gmail.com>.
On 9/13/05, Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org> wrote:
> Wrote some documentation for the validation tonight:
>
> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/blocks/
> validation.html
>
> I know that Gianugo wanted to know how to integrate Schematron with
> it. Gianugo, does the doc make sense for you? Look at the last chapter.

Yup, definitely and thanks for the effort. Now, if only I wasn't
drowning in deep and stinky stuff, I would write the Schematron part
right away. Give me a few more days. :-)

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino