Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "CONNER, BRENDAN (SBCSI)" <bc...@sbc.com> on 2005/11/15 17:20:13 UTC

DataModel not serializable?

We're using a ListDataModel class to wrap the list in our dataTable.
The ListDataModel is contained in one of our managed beans whose state
is saved using <t:saveState>.  However, we're getting a non-serializable
error on ListDataModel.  Looking at the Javadoc for this class, it
appears that DataModel is not Serializable.  Is this true?  How can I
get around that?

- Brendan

Re: DataModel not serializable?

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
How about serializing ListDataModel.getWrappedData()?