Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Tom Jordahl <to...@macromedia.com> on 2002/08/07 20:18:55 UTC

Building a single test problems

Having the need to build and run a single test, I tried out Matt's new stuff:

Administrator@TJORDAHL d:/dev/xml-axis/java/test/wsdl/types
$ ant -buildfile buildComponent.xml
Buildfile: buildComponent.xml

copy:

compile:
     [echo] Compilig test.wsdl.types
[wsdl2java] WSDL2Java test/wsdl/types/ComprehensiveTypes.wsdl
java.io.FileNotFoundException: d:\dev\xml-axis\java\test\wsdl\types\test\wsdl\ty
pes\ComprehensiveTypes.wsdl (The system cannot find the path specified)

Looks like some paths are set up for the top level run, but not the single level run.

I had just synced my CVS tree as of 2:15pm EDT today.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development