Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by th...@sympatico.ca on 2009/05/21 07:44:14 UTC

(Unknown)

I use javax.swing.Timer to drive an action to change the document from jSVGCanvas.getSVGDocument(), and do this:

                jSVGCanvas.setDocumentState(JSVGCanvas.ALWAYS_DYNAMIC);
                jSVGCanvas.setDocument(jSVGCanvas.getSVGDocument());

If the timer is too fast (delay<100 ms), it will eventually crash the Batik. If the timer is slow (delay>1000 ms), everything is fine.

I expect the JSVGCanvas to notify me with some events that the document changes are too frequent. Then I can dynamically slow down the timer. But it just crashes.

Any comments?

Re:

Posted by Helder Magalhães <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi the.networker,

> I use javax.swing.Timer to drive an action to change the document from
> jSVGCanvas.getSVGDocument(), and do this:
[...]

This is a duplicate thread [1]. Please follow the other one, as it has
a meaningful subject.

Regards,
 Helder

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/xmlgraphics-batik-users/200905.mbox/%3CBAY102-W5226AAA0443ED4215F133F8F590@phx.gbl%3E