Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Benjamin Carlton <Be...@ibm.com> on 2022/06/02 22:35:19 UTC

Unable to connect to Flink

Greetings all,

I’m a member of IBM’s IT support and we have found that IBM cannot access Flink’s URL on the domain: nightlies.apache.org

After investigation, we believe that we may have been mistakenly placed on a deny list, and we need to reques that IBM’s addresses be placed on an allow list or verified as already belonging to an allow list for the above listed domain.

I have already emailed the Apache.org webmaster and created a Flink Jira ticket (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-27887) but we were hoping to verify the correct process for our request. If you could help us gain access to the above domain from the attached list of addresses, it would be most appreciated. If there is another process I need to follow, please let me know and I will be happy to follow that process instead. Or, if there’s a specific person to whom I should make my request, I would appreciate their name.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Benjamin Carlton
Exec IT Support Advisor | Executive Start Program
IBM
benjamin.carlton@ibm.com<ma...@ibm.com>