Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Michele Mazzucco <Mi...@ncl.ac.uk> on 2006/08/17 16:32:04 UTC

[Axis2] multiple ServiceClients problem

Hi all,

I have to spare some threads, and each of them creates a new
ServiceClient object in order to send messages. Now the problem is that
they fail, since they try to use the same port (I guess). Is there any
possibility to specify which port should they use?

Thanks,
Michele

Re: [Axis2] multiple ServiceClients problem

Posted by Michele Mazzucco <Mi...@ncl.ac.uk>.
Hi Bin,

no, I think my problem is different:

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.SimpleHTTPServer.start
(SimpleHTTPServer.java:184) ERROR [pool-1-thread-1] -
java.net.BindException: Address already in use
      [java] ERROR Sender:run Failed send #0
      [java] ncl.qosp.test.functional.client.Sender.run(Sender.java:
141) ERROR [pool-1-thread-1] - Failed send #0
      [java] ERROR Sender:logException ERROR!:
      [java] ncl.qosp.test.functional.client.Sender.logException
(Sender.java:171) ERROR [pool-1-thread-1] - ERROR!:
      [java] ERROR Sender:logException org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
Address already in use; nested exception is:
      [java]     java.net.BindException: Address already in use
      [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.SimpleHTTPServer.start
(SimpleHTTPServer.java:185)
      [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.engine.ListenerManager.addListener
(ListenerManager.java:178)
      [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.description.ClientUtils.inferInTransport
(ClientUtils.java:102)
      [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute
(OutInAxisOperation.java:248)
      [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceiveNonBlocking
(ServiceClient.java:582)
      [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceiveNonBlocking
(ServiceClient.java:555)
      [java]     at ncl.qosp.test.functional.client.Sender.run
(Sender.java:134)
      [java]     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor
$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
      [java]     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run
(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
      [java]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:613)
      [java] Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use
      [java]     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
      [java]     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind
(PlainSocketImpl.java:359)
      [java]     at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:319)
      [java]     at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:185)
      [java]     at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:97)
      [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.server.DefaultConnectionListener.<init>(
DefaultConnectionListener.java:64)
      [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.server.HttpFactory.newRequestConnectionL
istener(HttpFactory.java:199)
      [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.server.SimpleHttpServer.init
(SimpleHttpServer.java:80)
      [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.SimpleHTTPServer.start
(SimpleHTTPServer.java:181)
      [java]     ... 9 more

Regards,
Michele

Posted by Bin Zhou <bi...@gmail.com>.
> [...]

	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke
(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext
(StandardValveContext.java:104)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke
(StandardPipeline.java:520)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke
(ContainerBase.java:929)
	at org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service
(CoyoteAdapter.java:160)
	at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process
(Http11Processor.java:799)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnecti
on(Http11Protocol.java:705)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt
(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:577)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Michele;

How do you create ServiceClient ?
You can avoid the problem by sharing the same configurationContext for
each ServiceClient. As you can see when you are creating a serviceClient
you can pass configurationContext ,so create configCtx first and then
create all the serviceClients using that configCtx.

Thanks
Deepal

Re: [Axis2] multiple ServiceClients problem -- is it a bug???

Posted by Michele Mazzucco <Mi...@ncl.ac.uk>.
Jira AXIS2-1053 created.

Regards,
Michele