Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Heath Borders <he...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/13 18:19:01 UTC

HtmlOutputLabel doesn't render its id

Is there a reason that HtmlOutputLabel doesn't render its id?

I didn't see anything in Sun's TLD docs that said it shouldn't be rendered.

I can make the change to the renderer myself, but I was just wondering
if this was a design decision or something that was missed.

--
If you don't have a GMail account, I probably have 5 invites.  Just ask!
-Heath Borders-Wing

Re: HtmlOutputLabel doesn't render its id

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org>.
Heath Borders schrieb:
> Is there a reason that HtmlOutputLabel doesn't render its id?

no, not a specific reason

> I didn't see anything in Sun's TLD docs that said it shouldn't be rendered.
>
> I can make the change to the renderer myself, but I was just wondering
> if this was a design decision or something that was missed.

+1

thanks,
Manfred