Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/29 16:44:30 UTC

[Axis2]Trival concerns on axis2c-1.0.0

Hi,
  I'm starting a new thread because I don't want to taint the vote
  thread. When I looked at linux binary package , saw that sample
  directory shipped with all sources and build system in binary
  package. My feeling is there is no point in shipping those files in
  binary distribution. Only samples directory is shipped with those
  files. Please raise your thoughts on this.

  I'm just wondering , why source distribution doesn't carry a
  directory like "share"? (because binary distribution carry it).

  We agreed to keep "test" directory in source distribution. (Just in
  case user need some test cases), But I'm unable to find them in
  binary distribution :(.

  If this sounds like a unwanted noise , please bare with me ;)
  May be I'm  too late to observe them, then lets make them right in
  next release.

thanks,
Dinesh

--