Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Selvaganesan Govindarajan <se...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/16 06:16:19 UTC

Apache Trafodion Release Plan 2.4

Hello Contributors,

I believe it is time to plan for the next release of Apache Trafodion
Release 2.4. It has been long due.

The tentative plan for Apache Trafodion Release 2,4 can be found in the
attached link.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TRAFODION/Release+2.4

This pages contains bug fixes, improvements and new features made in Apache
Trafodion since  2.3 is released.

In the link below, you can click on the "issues in progress" or "issues to
do" to get the list of pending issues in 2.4 release.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TRAFODION/versions/12342359

In addition, the link below gives the open issues in Apache Trafodion from
earlier releases assigned to you

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=-5&jql=project%20%3D%20TRAFODION%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20assignee%20in%20(currentUser())%20order%20by%20priority%20DESC%2Cupdated%20DESC

If you have fixed or resolved or closed any issue in this list, can you
please update the JIRA accordingly.

I will attempt to kick of release candidate build to become familiar with
the process. But I will wait till next week to ensure that you have chance
to merge any changes that can be part of the release 2.4 before I create a
RC build.

Regards
Selva

RE: Apache Trafodion Release Plan 2.4