Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org> on 2020/04/09 02:04:31 UTC

[VOTE] Cordova-Fetch 3.0.0 Release (April 9 - Second Vote)

Please review and vote on this Cordova Fetch Major Release v3.0.0
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

The archive has been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/fetch-3.0.0

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
    cordova-fetch: 3.0.0 (25e89034df)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it to
npm, and post the blog post.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and subdependencies
have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured continuous build was green when repo was tagged
* NPM Audit
* NPM Test

Re: [VOTE] Cordova-Fetch 3.0.0 Release (April 9 - Second Vote)

Posted by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 3

* Bryan Ellis
* Niklas Merz
* Jesse MacFadyen