Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by ar...@cornell.edu on 2002/01/04 15:37:08 UTC

hello?

Is anybody even on these lists?  Seems like my last message went into a
black hole.

Is there a roadmap for the XML-RPC library, or at least a TODO or
upcoming features list?  Anything to show that Apache.org is really
interested in actively maintaining and improving the library...

Aaron

Re: hello?

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
John Thorhauer <jo...@zenplex.com> writes:

> On Fri, 2002-01-04 at 09:37, arh14@cornell.edu wrote:
> >
>> Is anybody even on these lists?  Seems like my last message went into a
>> black hole.
>
> I am here :-)  We are using the xml-rpc library for Tambora
> http://tambora.zenplex.org and it works great!  I cant speak for anyone
> else but the current xmlrpc implementation does what we need and we are
> quite busy building part of a B2B system around it.

We are using it in SourceCast <http://collab.net/> as well
(commercial).

>> Is there a roadmap for the XML-RPC library, or at least a TODO or
>> upcoming features list?  Anything to show that Apache.org is really
>> interested in actively maintaining and improving the library...
>
> I am not aware of a todo list at this point.  Is there some missing
> features or something in particular that you would like to see added to
> the package?

JUnit tests for the existing functionality would be absolutely
terrific.  The existing functionality is rather complete as is.

Re: hello?

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.

Re: hello?

Posted by John Thorhauer <jo...@zenplex.com>.
On Fri, 2002-01-04 at 09:37, arh14@cornell.edu wrote:

> Is anybody even on these lists?  Seems like my last message went into a
> black hole.

I am here :-)  We are using the xml-rpc library for Tambora
http://tambora.zenplex.org and it works great!  I cant speak for anyone
else but the current xmlrpc implementation does what we need and we are
quite busy building part of a B2B system around it.

> Is there a roadmap for the XML-RPC library, or at least a TODO or
> upcoming features list?  Anything to show that Apache.org is really
> interested in actively maintaining and improving the library...

I am not aware of a todo list at this point.  Is there some missing
features or something in particular that you would like to see added to
the package?

John
--
********************************
** John Thorhauer

Re: hello?

Posted by Andreas Bednarz <an...@education-one.de>.
yes :-))

But I have some information to you when ou need ...
may be we can bring some live to this list :-))

Andreas Bednarz
education-one GmbH
http://www.education-one.de

Re: hello?