Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2008/11/20 07:45:32 UTC

[VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.0.1 (candidate 0)

I've created a candidate build for ZooKeeper 3.0.1.

*** Please download, test and VOTE before the
*** vote closes EOD on Monday, November 24.***

http://people.apache.org/~phunt/zookeeper-3.0.1-candidate-0/

Should we release this?

Patrick

Posted by Stu Hood <st...@mailtrust.com>.
+1

I'll check out the next build, but this one passed our unit tests and had a successful 24 hours in the Beta environment.

Thanks,
Stu

src/java/test/org/apache/zookeeper/TestableZooKeeper.java is missing
Apache license header.

We'll have to add a header and put up a new rc for voting (tomorrow)

Patrick

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
-1