Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by ppuyen <kh...@mail.ru> on 2009/01/13 00:06:19 UTC

Get element Class DOM !!!!

 hi everyone,
I run example Indexing files HTML from "Lucene in Action " .
there can getTitle and getBody of file HTML .

 protected String getTitle(Element rawDoc) {
    if (rawDoc == null) {
      return null;
    }
    String title = "";

    NodeList children = rawDoc.getElementsByTagName("title");
    if (children.getLength() > 0) {
      Element titleElement = ((Element) children.item(0));
      Text text = (Text) titleElement.getFirstChild();
      if (text != null) {
        title = text.getData();
      }
    }
        System.out.println("getTitle:"+ title);
    return title;
  }

But now I want to get Price $45 from this tag  "$45.00

help me, please

"