Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Longman <gl...@intelligentworks.com> on 2003/06/25 21:32:49 UTC

Spindle 3.0 is try-outable

We'll sorta - you need to check it out of CVS and build it in Eclipse.

I've decided to number Spindle alongside Tapestry. Just seemed wierd to use
Spindle 2.0 for Tapestry 3.0

Its early alpha code, if you want to try it out be my guest. Pls post any
feedback to the spindle developer
mailing list and *not to this list*.

Don't post bugs on sourceforge as its not an official release (no distro on
sf to download) and I don't have the time
right now to manage the sf bugtracker. Besides I'll be able to respond
quicker while its in alpha mode.

Thanks in advance to anyone who tries it out. Feeback is desperately needed!

oh, and here's the latest screenshot...

http://spindle.sourceforge.net/images/core99.jpg

Geoff

PS. read the spindle-developer archives for instructions on how to
obtain/build/run/use it.

or

comp.ide.eclipse.spindle.devel at Gmane.

Geoffrey Longman
Intelligent Works Inc.

Re: Spindle 3.0 is try-outable

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@intelligentworks.com>.
There's still some template parsing stuff to fix. That'll have to wait.

My 4 month old son has taken to waking a 3:30am, so I'm at work around 5 and
can squeeze a few hours in every day!

Geoff

Re: Spindle 3.0 is try-outable

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.