Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Per Newgro <pe...@gmx.ch> on 2014/07/09 10:08:18 UTC

Submit Inputs on ListView by StatelessForm

Hi,

i try to submit some (repeated) fields by a stateless form.

You can find the code here: http://pastebin.com/AQ6m0EKT

If i use a basic Form.class in my scenario everything works as expected.
But with a stateless form i can not make it.

The exact same configuration without any listview works by using the stateless form.
But that requires me to add all fields without an "automatic" repeating.

So my question is: How can i submit multiple (repeated) input fields by a stateless form?

Thanks for your support
Per

Re: Re: Submit Inputs on ListView by StatelessForm

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Please create a quickstart and attach it to a ticket in JIRA.
Thanks!

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

Aw: Re: Submit Inputs on ListView by StatelessForm

Posted by Per Newgro <pe...@gmx.ch>.
Hi Martin,

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,