Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Kafka Life <li...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/09 10:41:16 UTC

Zookeeper issue : production

Dear Experts.. the zookeeper ensemble is creating issues in production..
zookeeper logs print as below.. can any one please suggest why this error
occurs and wht is the solution for the same.

- ERROR [CommitProcessor:1:NIOServerCnxn@178] - Unexpected Exception:
java.nio.channels.CancelledKeyException
at sun.nio.ch.SelectionKeyImpl.ensureValid(SelectionKeyImpl.java:73)
at sun.nio.ch.SelectionKeyImpl.interestOps(SelectionKeyImpl.java:77)
at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn.sendBuffer(NIOServerCnxn.java:151)
at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn.sendResponse(NIOServerCnxn.java:1082)
at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.FinalRequestProcessor.processRequest(FinalRequestProcessor.java:170)
at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.CommitProcessor.run(CommitProcessor.java:77)

Re: Zookeeper issue : production

Posted by Kafka Life <li...@gmail.com>.
Hello Brahma, the zookeeper version is 3.4.8 . I went through that, but
could not really get the picture on what is the impact and why actually
such response to closed client connection happens. Could you please throw
some light kindly.

Thanks

Posted by "Battula, Brahma Reddy" <bb...@visa.com.INVALID>.