Posted to community@apache.org by David Reid <da...@jetnet.co.uk> on 2005/05/13 00:00:44 UTC

REMINDER: party list

Just a gentle reminder that the party@ list is an internal list who's
membership is restricted to ASF committers. I've just had a request to
join from someone who isn't an ASF committer (first time it's happenned
so not a huge issue) hence this gentle reminder :-)

Please don't crosspost to the party@ list and external lists.

Please post about any social event that may interest ASF committers.

Thanks!

david

Re: REMINDER: party list

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 11:00:44PM +0100, David Reid wrote:
> Just a gentle reminder that the party@ list is an internal list who's
> membership is restricted to ASF committers. I've just had a request to
> join from someone who isn't an ASF committer (first time it's happenned
> so not a huge issue) hence this gentle reminder :-)
>
> Please don't crosspost to the party@ list and external lists.
>
> Please post about any social event that may interest ASF committers.

And note that it is also used when people are travelling. As in, "Hey, I'm
going to be <HERE>. Anybody else around? Want to get together?"

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/