Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by "Jesse Alexander (KBSA 21)" <al...@credit-suisse.com> on 2005/01/28 11:04:32 UTC

RE: ADF Faces EA13 soon available and compatible with MyFaces 1.0 .8

OR have a corporate ruling that forbids teh use of JavaScript on intranet-applications...

And if you think about it, product liability could force lots of websites to remove
teh javascript dependency... Cross-site-scripting could cause damages to an end-user
and in that case I would not like the idea that MY website has forced the user
to enable Javascript in his browser...

In my opinion all websites/web-applications should be written to work also with
Javascript disabled. But it could contain "comfort-options" that use JS, as long
as the application still works if a user disables JS...

regards
Alexander