Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "C. Michael Pilato" <cm...@collab.net> on 2004/04/01 15:37:18 UTC

Suggested (desired?) bindings layout changes

Anyone opposed to my creating, in subversion/bindings/swig, three
subdirectories:

   subversion/bindings/swig/libsvn_swig_py/
   subversion/bindings/swig/libsvn_swig_perl/
   subversion/bindings/swig/libsvn_swig_java/

and moving the swigutil_* files into their respective directories?  My
world needs more organization.

(Further, I could use any help folks can offer on helping to fix the
various builds I'm guaranteed to break in this process.)