Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Markus Brueckner <co...@slash-me.net> on 2008/08/01 10:09:08 UTC

Re: Accessing EJBs from generator

Hi,

Am Sonntag 27 Juli 2008 11:42:30 schrieb Markus Brückner:

> Google etc. are not really helping. I found some people having the same
> problem, but no answer. The list archive was no help either (at least going
> back until january). So I running out of options here: what is this
> $Proxy86 object and why do I get it when trying to look up the EJB?

anybody?
Hm, I've done some more research (i.e. mostly asking my local Cocoon expert)
and come to the conclusion, that this might be more of a Spring issue, than a
Cocoon one. Am I the only one running into this problem with Cocoon (which
would support my theory, that I do something simple very wrong) or is this
generally known and therefore not worth speaking about?

So long,
Markus, still a bit puzzled