Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vi...@massol.net> on 2006/07/17 20:09:33 UTC

[VFS] Uploading a commons-vfs snapshot in the Apache Maven snapshot repository?

Hi there,

I've noticed that the latest snapshot of commons-vfs in the Apache maven
repo is old (dated 2005). Actually at that time it didn't support the "ram"
fs and I need this feature in my project.

Would it be possible to upload a recent snapshot version to the m1 and m2
repositories at Apache?

I've created 2 JIRA issues for this and I've even attached a Maven2 pom.xml
file:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VFS-70
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VFS-71

Let me know how we could proceed.