Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ganesh kumar <de...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/11/24 06:02:08 UTC

Unable to test code that sends message to JMS queue

hi
I have java file that sends JMS message to a queue in the JBOSS server. I have a junit testcase that tests sending of messages to the queue.I have included all the necessary jars with the default scope. But when I run the command 'mvn test', I see
testcase gives NullPointerException. It failes to get connection to the queue.
Can anyone help me out. I have attached the source file, test file and the POM

Thanks
Ganesh

 Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo! Answers India

Re: Unable to test code that sends message to JMS queue

Posted by Ganesh kumar <de...@yahoo.co.in>.
Moving the repository to a folder without spaces did not help!

Thanks
Ganesh

Posted by Johan Lindquist <jo...@kawoo.co.uk>.