Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by Phoenix <lx...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2021/09/23 13:44:08 UTC

Sometimes the spring cloud integration test will fail

hi all&nbsp; &nbsp; I found sometimes the spring cloud integration test will fail.&nbsp;I wrote the&nbsp;&nbsp;spring cloud integration test&nbsp; last mouth . I will fix this problem.
&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;I looked at the last 7 run test error.&nbsp;All because of 'SpringCloud serviceId does not exist or is configured incorrectly!'. I will focus on this.

Re: Sometimes the spring cloud integration test will fail

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.
good ,thanks

Phoenix <lx...@qq.com.invalid> 于2021年9月23日周四 下午9:44写道: