Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Erel Segal <er...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/25 11:22:58 UTC

urlTemplate in default container.js

In the default
   shindig/config/container.js

the two
   urlTemplate
variables point to:
   http://localhost/gadgets/...

I think they should by default point to:
   http://shindig/gadgets/...

to match the Shindig installation guide.

Alternatively, the Partuza installation guide should tell the users to
change these settings.

Re: urlTemplate in default container.js

Posted by Chris Chabot <ch...@xs4all.nl>.
Could you file a bug for this please on partuza's issue tracker?

(it's not a shindig issue since the java & php versions use quite
different host names, so any hard coded value is bound to be wrong
there)