Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Ray Krueger <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/02 21:37:47 UTC

Maven wsdltojava codegen plugin

Is there a way to pass the -verbose argument through to the plugin?
I see some "extraargs" property on the WsdlOption class, but I cannot
figure out how to set it from my pom.

Re: Maven wsdltojava codegen plugin

Posted by Ray Krueger <ra...@gmail.com>.
Nevermind, I saw the way on the wsdl-to-java wiki page where it talks
about specifiying a jaxws binding file...

<wsdlOption>
    <wsdl>${basedir}/src/main/schema/fx/CurrencyExchange.wsdl</wsdl>
    <extraargs>
        <extraarg>-verbose</extraarg>
    </extraargs>
</wsdlOption>